CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad bad blogger

I wish I could be a better blogger, but alas, I am not. Kids are growing like weeds. Ryan turned 13 this September. Fall soccer season is over now and winter will start up soon! Ella is just being the best 2 year old I have ever met. LOL. She says the cutest things. Eva, that is another story. She still is NOT walking - lazy bum, but screams for everything. I can tell she will be the kid that tests my patience until death. Just turned 34 this past Saturday and I dont feel older, so that has to be a good thing!!! Still on the weight loss trip and I am down 27 lbs!! Woo wee... Pat and I went to his firehouse's dinner dance this Saturday which was way fun. I am looking forward to this 1/2 week off. I am only doing 4 day work weeks now so that is awesome. I have Friday's off. YAHOO!! I wish it were warmer out, I want to ride my bike! Trying to think about what I want to get the kids for the holidays, which BTW I can NOT believe are here. ACK. Going to ATTEMPT to be a better blogger. Some recent pics :)

Ella Bella

Christiano Rinaldo... in the making!!!



Getting pretty together!


HIYA ALL!!!!

Me and my love Patrick! FDNY Dinner Dance/My Bday

Eva doing what she loves best!

Whheeeeeee!!! Slides are FUN!




Making the attempt.... come on Eva!!!

Now that is a SERIOUS kick!!!

Hopefully I will be back soon with some rants :)

xoxo Renee

1 comments:

Angelique said...

You have such a beautiful family! The girls are just so adorable...and a side note but I think Ella is "3." lol Anyway, congrats on the weight loss - how are you doing it??? I have put on almost 20lbs since losing the weight after Cole and it's killing me. I.need.help.

Loved all the pics - give those girls big hugs and kisses from us :)