CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catch Up Part II

So, after SC we went off to Mass to see Ryan for his 12th birthday. Yes, that is right... I have a TWELVE year old son! I know, I cant believe it either. He has just grown up so wonderfully... considering LOL. And handsome!! I know he is mine and all, but this kid is going to be busting up some hearts soon. I think for the 13th birthday I should get him a vasectomy. HAHA... :) I mean LOOK at him!!
He had a soccer game that day too, which he really has come in to in the last few years. I love watching his games, except for the psycho parents screaming off the sides. Nutjobs!!
We went to 99 for his bday dinner with all mine and Pat's families. Ryan loves this small family party the best. We had a great time!!


We also hit up The Big E the next day. It was fun, but we didnt get to see the whole fair, but made sure we got Ella on some rides. Then, back home to NYC!




















0 comments: