CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here goes!

I should be packing for my 13 hour drive to South Carolina to see Angelique, but I'm sitting here online like I have nothing else in the world to do!! I just settled Eva down for what I am hoping is a good nap. I should join her in that too. Ella is at daycare today. Is it a bad thing, that somedays... I am relieved to see her go? Getting into the routine with 2, 2 and under is harder than I thought. I give stay at home moms some serious credit. It will be interesting to see Pat do this when I go back to work in late November. Holy crap, I dont have to work until LATE November? THAT is a blessing in itself. Now, as soon as I get this little nugget on some kind of schedule, we will really be in business.

Ok, thats it for now. I dont know how well I am going to do at this blogging thing. But I might as well make a go at it!! I need to get the clean laundry out and start packing. Toodles...

0 comments: