CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catch up!

Ok, so I haven't been back in awhile.. which is par for the course. I am going to have to play catch up here!!!

So, last time I was here I was getting ready to go to South Carolina. Well after a rocky start, Tara and I and 4 kids under 3, piled in her Quest and set off on the 13 hour drive to Hilton Head SC! The ride was ... well, the ride was... A FUCKING NIGHTMARE, to put it ever so lightly. Eva was good, just a stop every few hours for a feed. Ella was really good too!!

It was sooo great to see Angelique!!! (even if we did get there at 3AM - lol) I knew I had missed her over this year and a half, but I didnt realize how much until we were there. Avery has gotten so big and such a beauty! Cole has to be the best baby I have seen. This kid never cries. NEVER!!! His legs are scrumptious. He is a BIG boy... and nothing but adorable!! Tommy we didnt see much, but he is handsome as ever. Angelique and Tom were awesome hosts. We went to A's parents pool. They have some land purchsed with no house on it yet, but the pool is up and running. We got to meet some of the moms A's friends and their children as well. What a beautiful place. We went to dinner with A&T and some of their friends. Everyone was so nice! The next day we went to the pool again and had some shrimp boil (yea its a southern thing lol) that night for dinner. We ended up cutting our trip short cause Tara had to get home (@@). I probably should have flown home like I had suggested... but ended up coming back on NIGHTMARE RIDE Part II. Here are some pics!



Here is Cole and Eva taking a nap at the pool!

Avery and Ella playing in the squirt park.

Waiting for dinner...


Making beautiful pics!! Ella, Avery & Gavin

Splish splashin in the pool!!

Saying goodbye :( See you in NYC next month Avery!!!

Ok, gotta feed the kids. Next Catch Up Post.. BigE and Mass Weekend :)

0 comments: