CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

May Momma Reunion NYC

Of course I haven't been around. Shocking I know.. hehe. But I had Kara and Olivia roll into town and then Angelique, Avery and Cole right on their coattails! I barely checked email never mind BLOGGGGGGING. Haha... We had such a good time. These visits are much different now that the kids are growing into their own people. They get along GREAT :) I miss everyone already TOO much and I have tons and tons of photos OF COURSE!!!

Monday night was Naked Girls Jumping on Beds :)


Tuesday Kara, Tara, I and the kiddies went to White Post Farms. This place is the CUTEST!!!
With my best friend.. ready for fun!!

I love to jump Mommy!

Gavin Ella Olivia

Feeding the goats. I thought she would be afraid, but she did it!!!Pumpkin heads!! Ella, Olivia and Gav...
TinkerbELLAELLA!! Watch the ROAD!!!!!!!!
End of the day. Ella, Gav, Olivia & Caelan

Wednesday Kara and I went outlet shopping. Got some good scores at Tommy and Gap. I think maybe a few more things for the Diva.. and we are SET!

Thursday Angelique and co. got here. We had dinner (and a few cosmos) at Tara's. Yummy!!

Hail hail, the gang's all here!!
Angelique, Tara, Kara and ME!

Trying out the motorized bike... Surprisingly, no one gets a DUI :)


Friday we were getting geared up to go to the Bronx Zoo, but it started raining. BOO HOO!! So we went to Christmas Tree Shops and got the gals some dress up clothes.

Playing Diego game..

Olivia, Pat and Ella...
Can I just tell you how awesome my husband is?? He cooked some great meals and BABYSAT FIVE kids while they were here. I love him. He will never get away :D Even Olivia was calling him Daddy by Day 3 LOL

Princess Avery and Princess Ella (Princess Olivia was in bed)


Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! We headed out to Stuart's Farm and picked apples and pumpkins! After that we squeezed in a quick trip to the Bronx Zoo.

Breakfast of champions.. Dunkin Donuts!

Ready to rock!! Avery, Olivia & Ella - BFF 4ever!

Brown sugar, applesauce, spices, flour.... put them in the oven, for half an hour

Bake-bubble, bubble-bake, apple pie is fun to make!!

Da Mommas and their lil ladies...

Avery sitting pretty

I got one Mommy. I NEED THIS one!

Ang and her kidderoooosThe O'Hanlon's

Conquering the pumpkins!!!

My little sweet suga pop, Eva Mary

Avery Yvonne

Ella Jean

Olivia Rene


Saturday night was Mommy's Night Out :) A before and after drinks pic!!


Sunday Angelique went home (boo hoo) and I had a baptism. My Goddaughter Kayla was Christened. I have no pictures though, cause I had Eva with me by myself. Kayla did awesome!! Ella stayed home with Kara and Olivia. Pat was working. They had some DELICIOUS food after. Cured some of the hangover!! I have a pic of Eva though from that day.

How cute is SHE!!!


Angel Princesses!!!


MORE TO COME!!!

1 comments:

Tiara said...

Great pics! Looks like you girls had an awesome time :D